By Rodney Thompson
Bleeding facet Adventures #3: Dirge of the Damned (PDF)
A third period delusion experience for third to fifth point Characters
Author: Rodney Thompson
Cover Artist: Lisa Wood
Format: 32 web page PDF
A 1.8 MB download
Version 3.5 ideas Compatible
Dirge of the Damned, 3rd in eco-friendly Ronin's Bleeding area sequence, takes the heroes to the threshold of insanity. they have to face off opposed to all demeanour of terrifying foes whereas suffering to discover the foul plot of a lover spurned. What starts as an opportunity come across within the woodland quickly leads the heroes right into a quagmire of corruption and wickedness, concerning plots of vengeance and homicide such a lot foul. Can the characters resolve the secret ahead of one other blameless dies? Dirge of the Damned is an investigative event, choked with shiny NPCs, new monsters, and harrowing destinations that promise to take your characters to the Bleeding fringe of event!
Read Online or Download Bleeding Edge Adventures #3: Dirge of the Damned PDF
Similar dungeons & dragons books
Cormyr will permit DM and participant alike to wander the King's wooded area and the alleys of Suzail within the imagination. It provides fundamental info for any crusade performed within the FORGOTTEN nation-states surroundings, together with army and magical forces, ideas for acquiring adventuring charters (required via the Crown), and evidence concerning the struggle Wizards and Council of Mages.
Evil Tide is the 1st of an event trilogy (continuing with evening of the Shark and concluding in Sea of Blood) that pits courageous adventurers opposed to the evil race known as "sahuagin" by means of the air-breathing races. The sahuagin experience trilogy might be performed seperately or associated jointly to shape a unbroken epic-length experience.
First-class In Stapled Wraps; quarto; Paperback; sixty four pages; B/W Illustrations, colour Illustrations to inside of wraps; Wizards of the Coast; 1998; First hence; Rubbing and minor shelf put on to wraps; textual content unmarked yet smells of smoke.
Stretching to each airplane conceivable, the limitless Staircase is among the best-kept secrets and techniques of planar shuttle within the multiverse. Watched over via the mysterious lillendi, the Staircase stretches in all instructions, bending again upon itself to shape the final word three-d maze - and each touchdown the place the Staircase stops, a doorway to a brand new planar situation awaits the tourist.
- Storm of the Dead (Forgotten Realms: The Lady Penitent, Book 2)
- Magic of Faerun (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- In Sylvan Shadows (Forgotten Realms: The Cleric Quintet, Book 2)
- Sojourn (Forgotten Realms: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Book 3; The Legend of Drizzt, Book 3)
- Cities of Mystery (AD&D Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms Accessory, Fr8)
- The Thousand Orcs (Forgotten Realms: The Hunter's Blades Trilogy, Book 1)
Extra info for Bleeding Edge Adventures #3: Dirge of the Damned
Cordell, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson. Advanced Bestiary, Copyright 2004, Green Ronin Publishing, LLC; Author Matthew Sernett. ; Author Rodney Thompson. — 31 — More Adventures from the Bleeding Edge! Bleeding Edge #4: A Dreadful Dawn A d20 Fantasy Adventure for 4th to 6th-Level Characters Author: Matthew J. 95 Product Code: GRR3404 ISBN: 1-932442-84-7 Where would adventurers be without taverns? These watering holes are the safe havens, the retreats, and even the homes of our stalwart heroes.
Low-light vision, scent; Listen +2, Spot +2 Languages — AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 17 (+3 Dex, +7 natural) hp 13 (2 HD) Immune undead immunities Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +2 Spd 40 ft. (8 squares) Melee bite +3 (1d6+1 plus energy drain) and Melee 2 claws +1 (1d4) Base Atk +2; Grp +3 Atk Options energy drain Special Actions create spawn, scare Abilities Str 13, Dex 16, Con —, Int 6, Wis 14, Cha 17 Feats Multiattack, TrackB Skills Hide +3, Jump +10, Listen +2, Move Silently +11, Spot +2 Energy Drain (Su) A creature struck by a wight krenshar’s bite attack gains one negative level.
11. Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so. 12. Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected. 13. Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach.
Bleeding Edge Adventures #3: Dirge of the Damned by Rodney Thompson